- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Unfortunately, due to the weather, Marlborough School is closed today so there will be no fencing tonight. The HFA competition this weekend is still expected to go ahead, but please check their information if you are expecting to compete.
Training is currently expected to go ahead tomorrow (1st Mar). However, there is a chance that Marlborough School may close if the weather deteriorates. If that happens, we will update as early as possible, but it’s worth checking their FaceBook page.
Dates for upcoming HFA events are as follows: Referee Course – 03-03-2018 at Herts Sports Village. Practical experience at Senior event TBC. Course details to be confirmed – expected to be up to level 2 theory. Senior Individual Championships – 04-03-2018 at Herts Sports Village. Senior Team – 07-04-2018 at […]