- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Exciting news! Starting on October 18th, and every third Thursday of the month will see an epée coach return to the club. On Epee night, Lajos Fazekas, Level 4 Epee coach (as well as Sabre and Pentathlon coach), will join us for warm up and epee lessons. All other weapons […]
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to talk about fencing all day long? with all your friends? We think so too! We have a beginner course starting September 27th that would be perfect for any friends or family that wishes to get started! The course will run for 8 […]
Fencing Nerd Alert! Thursday 20th of September we will not be fencing (the hall is closed), but we will be hosting an Armorer 101 evening! It will be hosted at the Tennis Club, Waverley Road, St Albans, AL3 5PA, from 8pm to 10pm. It is free for quarterly paying members […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.