- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Registration is now open for the 2018 Open Air Competition! The 2018 Open Air competition will be held on Sunday 2nd September at our usual venue, Marlborough School, St. Albans. Registration is now open via our website. Every year, many of you await this event with impatience. Fencing and BBQ is a perfect mix (aren’t […]
Lots of Competitive News: Ranking Leaderboard and Ealing Novices Competition! For those of you who have attended practice recently, you will know we launched the club leaderboard 4 weeks ago. It has proven a great success, with a total of 95 ranking bouts fought. Below is the current top 10. […]
Sabre night There will be a dedicated sabre piste for sabreurs this week. And Jon Daley, our Level 4 sabre coach, will be available for 1-2-1 lessons. Intermediate course Following on from the Beginners’ Course, our next Intermediate class starts straight after the warm-up. This is FREE to anyone signed […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.