- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Some of you may have seen a calendar note that the club was going to be closed this week. It’s NOT true. We are fencing 12th April. See you there.
Do you know anyone keen to have fun trying fencing? Or someone wanting to brush up their technique? Our next Beginner Course starts 19th April!
No fencing this Maundy Thursday (that’s this week to you and me) Thursday 29th March as the gym is closed. Don’t come fencing, but do come for a drink and a natter at the White Hart Tap AL1 1QJ. 8PM onwards. NO FENCING – Drinking instead.