- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Calling all foilists looking for a challenge, here are two upcoming competitions in the eastern region: Great Yarmouth Foil Invitation – 19th August 2018 More info: http://gywfc.co.uk/GYFI2018.pdf Fencers Club London Open – 2nd September 2018 More info: https://www.fencersclublondon.com/fcl-open/
Georgina Usher, CEO of British Fencing, wrote an open letter urging us all to take part in the UK Sport consultation survey. A growing number of people and organization in the sport are worried that the reduced investments in the Fencing as a massive impact on our athletes’ performance, as […]
Open Air Date Change Please note that due to some ongoing work at the Marlborough school, and in order to guarantee the best fencing conditions, the date of the Open Air was changed from the 2nd to the 9th of September 2018. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.