- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Until Wednesday 24th of October, our new joiners get 10£ off the cost of the beginners’ course! Only 79£ for 8 weeks of training (all equipment provided)! Our next course starts on November 1st. There is still time to register! Fencing is the ideal way to end the year by […]
We are calling on volunteers to help us spread the word (and some flyers) about the Fencing club and our beginner course starting soon (Nov 1st). We will notably be at the Saturday Market this upcoming Saturday and need a couple of volunteers to help out. The SAFC club is […]
SAVING TIP ALERT – Friend Referral! Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to talk about fencing all day long? with all your friends? And wouldn’t be even better if you’d get 15% off your next quarterly membership? As the end of the year approaches, so does our last beginner […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.