- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Sabre match at PDFA – St Albans emerged victorious (45 to 30) at an interclub match last Monday (12th Nov) at PDFA. We were made to feel very welcome and took part in a very well run and friendly competition. Simon, Phil Elliot, Richard, Bird and Evan took part. The […]
Make a note in your diary! This year we will be hosting our Christmas dinner at Lussmanns, St Albans, on Friday 14th of December at 20:45. Dinner will be a 3-course meal, 35£ per person, excluding drinks but including service charge. We only have a limited number of seats available […]
Epeeists of the world unite – This Thursday (Nov 15th) is our Epee coaching night. Lajos Fazekas will be with us again for the 2nd month, if it’s anything like last month it’ll be hard work and good fun. Have you remembered to do your homework? (it was about recognising the […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.