- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Sabre night There will be a dedicated sabre piste for sabreurs this week. And Jon Daley, our Level 4 sabre coach, will be available for 1-2-1 lessons. Intermediate course Following on from the Beginners’ Course, our next Intermediate class starts straight after the warm-up. This is FREE to anyone signed […]
The gym is closed this week (3 May) so we will be in the White Heart Tap from 8pm instead. Alex is putting a pub quiz together, so bring your thinking caps.
Some of you may have seen a calendar note that the club was going to be closed this week. It’s NOT true. We are fencing 12th April. See you there.
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.