- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Fencers! This Thursday (13th Dec 2018) we’re going to hold a club team competition. Great way to get some of the newer fencers involved in a bit of competitive fencing, great way of getting us all to know a few more names. Come on time, quick warm up and we’ll […]
Hello fencing fans. On Thursday 29th of Nov we hosted Luton for our final 3 Counties match of 2018. We won the foil 6 -2 (the final bout being a draw when the time elapsed) We just lost the epee 4 – 5 but that still meant overall a another […]
Please take a look in your kit bags, in the boot of your car, under your bed – any SAFC kit? The body wire you borrowed as a spare for the competition, the glove you borrowed when you’d forgotten your own, the plastron you took home to wash. Please have […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.