We are open for training on Thursday evenings.
To comply with British Fencing guidelines, we have implemented some changes.
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED FOR A TRAINING SESSION IN ADVANCE, YOU WLL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND.
Read the whole of our COVID page (updated : Sat 17 Oct, 9:00 pm) for essential information and to find the link to register for training. The advice may be different from week to week, so check before you attend.
Latest club news
We’ve been over-subscribed for the last 2 weeks, which meant unfortunately having to decline some bookings. But in the background we’ve been speaking to Marlborough about additional space. We’re delighted to confirm that we have access to the small gym, which is opposite our main one. This will allow us to run an extra 1 […]
Mon.26/10: Booking for this week’s session is now OPEN and will remain so until 23.59 on Wednesday, or until we reach our current covid-restricted capacity of 18 fencers (plus Beginnners). To book a place please click >>>HERE<<< Additional capacity: There have been more fencers wanting to train with us over the last few weeks than […]
22/10 Piste allocation and revised hall layout as follows: PISTE A (Mixed Weapon) Bird Terry S Lisa D Ben S David C-H Edward C PISTE B (Beginners) Andy Doherty (Coach) Daniel N Steven Z Christopher K Vasyl R PISTE C (Mixed Weapon) Simon C Tom H Kevanne S Rachel R Fred H Christopher L PISTE […]
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor ...
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.