- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
The Club recently had an enquiry from a lady called Claire who asked about coming to a taster session, which is not that unusual. But what made this enquiry stand out is that Claire is severely visually impaired. This was a first for us and so resulted in some scratched […]
Please note that Epee night this week has now moved to the following Thursday, 25th July. Also, for August and September only, Epee night will be on the 4th Thursday of the month – so that’s 22nd August and 26th Sept. It will revert to the usual 3rd Thursday of […]
This week, Thurs 11.07 we are starting a NEW CLUB LEAGUE It’s in a new format this time – a Poule Unique – so everybody gets the chance to fence everyone else in the club; once over the period to the end of Sept, in any weapon you fancy. There […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.