- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
We need to know numbers for Thursday’s social event, so we can plan seating and catering accordingly. Please RSVP to the event on our Facebook page Thanks! NB: there is no fencing on Thurs 19.09 as the hall is unavailable
***There is NO FENCING on Thurs.19th Sept*** The hall is not available so instead please come and join your fellow club fencers for a social evening at the Lower Red Lion, Fishpool Street next Thursday from 8 to late(ish). We will organise some snacks and hope to show some fencing of […]
OPEN AIR 15.09 – IMPORTANT INFO *Entry is now closed* Final numbers are confirmed as follows: Foil: 23 Epee: 13 Sabre: 9 All entrants should now have an email with further details on the day. If you haven’t received one, please check your spam/junk folder first, then contact us. A […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.