In line with the Government's recent COVID roadmap we will be re-opening the salle on 20th May.
In advance, we will restart FREE outdoor fencing-fitness training from 7pm, Thursday 22nd April at the Verulamium Park basketball courts.
It is ESSENTIAL that you read and comply with the information on our COVID page if you wish to attend.
Subscribe to our news feed and follow our Facebook page (see the red buttons on the right of this page) for our most up to date information.
Latest club news
An excellent turn-out for our inaugural session last week with 14 fencers plus Coach Tony. Tonight’s session is on, the forecast looks ok so we hope to see you there! Time: 7pm to 8pm (approx.) Location: Verulamium Park basketball court (opposite the outdoor gym) In advance of these outdoor fitness session(s) we need all participants […]
SAFC Head Coach Tony Middleton is running some Coach Education Seminars Please see >>>HERE<<< for further information.
From Thursday 22th April we will be organising outdoor fencing-fitness training sessions as a build-up to getting back on piste. Time: 7pm Location: Verulamium Park basketball court (opposite the outdoor gym) In advance of these outdoor fitness session(s) we need all participants to be aware of the following info and undertake a pre-attendance symptom check: […]
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor ...
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.