- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
BEGINNERS COURSE – STARTS 14TH NOVEMBER Our next Beginners Course kicks off on 14th Nov. Just £89 for 10 weeks, all kit and tuition included. Full details are HERE **Special offer for current members: If you press-gang or otherwise entice an unsuspecting person onto the course, you will receive £10 off […]
SAFC WIN AWAY AT WATFORD!! “It couldn’t have been a more competitive match” said JD, SAFC Chairman. Last night St Albans travelled to Watford for a 3 Counties league match. We knew it would be tough, particularly the Foil as Watford are in 1st place. Our Foil team of Giles, […]
THIS WEEK – EPEE NIGHT Epee Night is back!! Coach Lajos will be taking the group warm up and then giving 1-2-1 lessons. Foil & sabre can also be fenced as normal but there won’t a foil coach available. And talking of Epee, Barry’s back with some more wise words […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.