- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
So last week we kick started fencing for the new year… and a new decade… hello 2020! The new club ladder league got underway and will run until the end of March. We’re using a poule unique format so everyone can challenge anyone else but only once, in whatever weapon, […]
Welcome to 2020! Fencing restarts this Thursday, 9th Jan and we look forward to seeing you there. In the meantime, let’s catch up on the highlights of our last night’s fencing way back in 2019: SAFC won the 3 Counties League overall for 2019! Dacorum’s captain Ian received the inaugural […]
SANTA IS ALMOST HERE… AND HE LOVES EPEE (YES HE REALLY DOES) The bad news is… tonight 19th Dec is our last night fencing in 2019. Boooooo! The good news is… it’s Epee Night followed by the Great Fencing Bake Off. Yaaaaaay! We’ll be announcing various results from the year. […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.