- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
EASTER….. EGGS….. & EPEE!!!! That’s right – it’s epee night this Thursday, 18th April. Lajos Fazekas, Level 4 Epee coach (as well as Sabre and Pentathlon coach), will join us for warm up and epee lessons. There will be a number of dedicated pistes for epee, but foil and sabre […]
St Albans Fencers – get ready!! This week (Thurs 4th April) sees the start of a new club ladder league. Last week was the final of the previous ladder, so come along to find out who made the most points fencing other club members over the last 3 months. We […]
It’s a long way to go for a match, but worth it when you get a good result. St Albans won the épée 7 – 2 See our Facebook page for a video of David in action – coming from 3 – 4 down to level the match…. but can […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.