- Friendly fencing club for all levels.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from complete novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor (See Fees)
Fencers, we are in uncertain times. STANDING ORDERS As you are aware, SAFC will not be running any sessions until further notice. Because the future is uncertain, for now we suggest you cancel your standing orders from April, and when we return we will look at some sort of credit for […]
Last Thursday our fencers made the short trip to our neighbours at Dacorum for our 2nd league match of the year. As expected it was a tough night against stiff opposition:- Dacorum won last year’s epee league. And they proved too strong for us. Cap’n Bryant managed 2 wins out […]
***Club closed until further notice*** In light of the escalating advice on COVID-19, we feel it is in the best interest of club members and visitors to cancel training this week (19/03/20). Sessions for next week and beyond are under review and we will make announcements as far in advance as possible, through […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.