- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Quarterly, visitor and guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginner and Intermediate courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Road access to the Marlborough School is expected to be effected for 2 weeks (starting Mon 18 Feb) by roadworks at the King Harry Pub junction. (Map) It seems even the school are not completely certain of the timings, and evening/ night time closures are going to be fairly dynamic, […]
You are cordially invited to the annual general meeting (AGM) for the St Albans Fencing club. It will be held on Monday 25th of February, at the Garibaldi Pub*, at 8pm. Dinner will be provided so please make sure to RSVP by sending an email to: email@example.com As an association run by fencers for fencers, […]
3 Counties 2019 is go!! The match schedule has been distributed (thanks Mr Bird) and is now live on the SAFC website (thanks JD), so please take a look here. The league now includes 6 clubs: SAFC, Dacorum, Watford, Luton, Bedford & MK. To whet your appetites, and your swords, […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.