- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Tonight is week 2 of our Beginners Course so we look forward to welcoming back our new fencers! Please give them the usual SAFC warm welcome and if people can help with getting them kitted out that would be great. We host Luton Swords for a league match. Although SAFC […]
It was almost standing room only on Thursday night with our Beginners Course starting and home league match against Milton Keynes Fencing Club… MATCH REPORT SAFC v MK MK set a new 3 Counties World Record by playing two league matches on the same night!! As MK travelled to an […]
It’s all go tonight! We’ve got a home league match and a Beginners Course starting 3 COUNTIES LEAGUE UPDATE Last Thursday our teams had an away match at Dacorum. (SAFC team on right hand side of pic, from far right to left; Simon, JD, Terry, Bryant (c), David & Jeremy) […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.