- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
Tonight we welcome some new fencers on our next Beginners Course. Please extend our usual warm welcome and be prepared to help out with any queries on kit etc. Remember, we were all beginners once…! In other news, last week’s ‘priority’ mini-comp was so much fun we got carried away […]
Our next BEGINNERS COURSE starts on 13th June and runs for 10 weeks. Bookings close on 7th June (tomorrow!) so book now to avoid disappointment!! We now have a date set for our annual OPEN AIR COMPETITION For 2019 it will be Sunday 15th September. Registration will be available through […]
…Fencing, just fencing. No 3 Counties League matches, no club competition, just good old-fashioned fencing. Last week, Thurs.23.05 we hosted Bedford for a 3C league match – here is the match report: St. Albans won the foil pretty comfortably, taking that 7 – 2. As expected, the epee was more […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.