SAFC is open for training ... very nearly as usual. To comply with DCMS and British Fencing guidance we have a few extra rules.
Attendance must be pre-booked.
Updated rules are available on our COVID page. It is important you read them if you want to attend.
Subscribe to our news feed and follow our Facebook page (see the red buttons on the right of this page) for our most up to date information.
Latest club news
Q: what do Superheroes wear under their capes?? A: an SAFC technical top* A great turn-out for half-term week, with some epic foil & épée battles going on all over the Salle! Don’t forget that booking for this Thursday’s session closes at midday, 10th June. Places MUST be pre-booked and that includes […]
Our second week back fencing and another busy session. Coach Tony lead the group warm-up: followed by a group lesson and free sparring: Don’t forget: booking opens 9am Monday and closes midday Thursday. ALL fencers MUST be booked in – that includes beginners and coaches. Please >>>CLICK HERE<<< to visit our Covid page for further information and […]
There are only a limited number of places still available for this week’s session. The good news is, the booking window has been extended until midday tomorrow, 27.05 NB: due to current covid restrictions we can only accept pre-booked fencers. Coaches and Beginners must also book in. Please >>>CLICK HERE<<< to visit our Covid page […]
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor ...
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.