- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
THIS WEEK On Monday SAFC visited University of Herts. Fencing Club for a friendly foil & epee team relay match. SAFC won the foil 45:36 but in the epee UHFC were ahead with a score of 26:12 at stoppage time when the sports centre closed. SAFC were pulling it back […]
SAFC v LUTON SWORDS Last week SAFC hosted Luton for the last league match of the year for both teams. Luton just snatched a victory, winning both weapons 5 bouts to 4. It was a valiant effort by SAFC and a point here or there and the scores could have […]
Tonight is week 2 of our Beginners Course so we look forward to welcoming back our new fencers! Please give them the usual SAFC warm welcome and if people can help with getting them kitted out that would be great. We host Luton Swords for a league match. Although SAFC […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.