- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
SAFC OPEN AIR EVENT LATEST NEWS: Update on entries: FOIL and EPEE are now almost full with just a couple of places in each weapon remaining. A limited number of places still available in SABRE. Closing date for entries is 31 Aug or once weapon cap is reached. Please contact […]
2019’s St Albans Fencing Club Open Air event is on Sunday 15th Sept. There’s a cap on entry numbers per weapon, so book now to avoid disappointment. Don’t delay – entry closes on 30th August. Entries beyond this date may still be accepted but will be at the organiser’s discretion. […]
YOUR OPEN AIR NEEDS YOU…!! Please make sure you register for our Open Air event in time – there is a limit on numbers so don’t leave it to the last minute as you may be disappointed. 30th Aug is the current cut-off date for entries but individual categories are […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.