- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Quarterly, monthly, visitor and 3 Counties Guest fees (See Fees)
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
A full house last night with another well attended épée night – these are proving to be very popular! Here Joe gets a 1-to-1 lesson on wrist and arm hits from Coach Lajos… see our Facebook page for a video of the action. Please like and share! With foil and […]
This Thursday (21/03) we have the next of our popular épée nights Lajos Fazekas, Level 4 épée coach (as well as Sabre and Pentathlon coach), will join us for warm up and épée lessons. All other weapons will continue normally and can be fenced on épée nights too, but there will […]
A great evening of fencing! We hosted Watford fencing club for our 2nd league match of the year. After a quick group warm-up we cracked on with the match. As expected, it was close fought. Watford just edged the foil, winning 5-4, but St Albans won the épée 6-3 and […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.