- Friendly fencing club for all levels.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from complete novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor (See Fees)
THURSDAY 20TH FEB. Yes! Fans of the big pointy sword rejoice, for EPEE NIGHT is back! Coach Lajos will be taking warm-up and will be available for individual lessons. The other two lesser weapons can also be fenced as usual, but there may not be a foil coach available. BEGINNERS […]
THIS WEEK – THURS 13TH FEB. It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow so get fencing! Next week is a busy one – we’ve got our AGM on Tuesday and Epee Night returns to its usual slot on Thursday. We also have a new Beginners Course due to start – see below… **REMINDER: […]
THIS WEEK – THURS 6TH FEB. We welcome our former Beginners to the club as regular fencers! We should also have some prospective new fencers along for a taster session (see below) so please give everyone our usual warm welcome. After last week’s team relay competition, this week it’s just […]
If you have any questions about the club, how to train with us, or one of our regular beginners courses, contact us with the form below and we will be pleased to help.