Latest club news
THURSDAY 25.11 It’s going to be a very busy night…!! We’re back in the main hall this week, so we welcome the return of our Beginners. We also welcome Hitchin Fencing Club for a friendly foil & epee match. Good luck to both teams! Please remember that anyone attending must sign in beforehand. This includes […]
THIS WEEK: THURSDAY 18TH NOV A reminder that we’re in the small gym again this week, which means we’re limited to 18 fencers across 3 pistes. There’s no Beginners Course this week and no coaching available, just free sparring. Please specify a weapon choice when booking and we’ll try to group fencers accordingly, as best […]
A lot to cover this week, starting with: THURSDAY 11TH NOV: A REMINDER We’re in the small gym this week (and next week, too) which means a couple of important things to note: We’re limited to 18 fencers across 3 pistes. There’s no Beginners Course this week (or next week) and no coaching available, just […]
- Training is on Thursday evenings from 8pm to 10pm.
- We are a full three weapon club - Foil, Epee & Sabre.
- Epee focussed night on third week of the month.
- Sabre focussed night - coming soon.
- Flexible payments: Quarterly, monthly and nightly visitor ...
- Unlike many clubs, we do not close for the school holidays.
- Open to all ages over 14yrs.
- Our fencers range from novices to seasoned veterans.
- Beginners' courses run throughout the year.
- Coaching team always on hand for group sessions & individual tuition.
- Skills development for competitive fencers.
- A relaxed atmosphere for social fencers.